Monday 21 October 2013

Here & Now


New week, new challenges, new expectations, new lessons to learn, new opportunities to right our wrong and improve our homes, new promises by the word of God to attain new heights. Let us do our own part  in getting what God has handed out unto us on a platter of gold.

Psalms 23:5-6 NASB
"You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.
Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever"


Sometimes we are too busy focusing on the things that do not work instead of appreciating and enjoying the things that do. We often ruin what is with what is suppose to be. Where are the challenges of yesterday years? Where are the mountains you thought were insurmountable 20 years ago (or whatever number of years seems so far for you?). I have learned to live each day filled with gratitude for the seemingly simple miracles knowing that if God refuses to be God I will be totally messed up. The things that am yet to have will be mine if they are in God's plan for me. The things that I have right now, I do not really deserve them but for His mercies.

Choose to rest in God's love as you step into a new week knowing fully well that He knows the end from the beginning. Alpha and Omega, Jehovah Rapha, Jireh, my everything for all situations! I choose to live each moment knowing that you have me covered and insured. Do not allow your fear to destroy what God has prepared for now. Tomorrow follows God's order to worry about itself. Matthew 6:34“So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

As you step into a new day, appreciate God, be grateful and look up to Him for strength for that which is to come. Live Here and Now in understanding that God has the future in His care. Let the word of God have a place in your heart instead of worrying over anything. A great week filled with testimonies is ahead of you. God loves you and so do I.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment