Thursday 2 May 2013

It's not my fault.



"And the man said, "The woman whom thou gavest  to be with me, she gave me of the tree and I did eat". Genesis 3:12...the blame game is as old as man himself. 

My husband is not supportive, my wife is not cooperative, I got married before I got born again, my parents did not send me to a good school, my siblings had better chances than I, my friends have rich parents, my boss is mean, my neighbour is selfish, my job is tedious, all because I am not as good looking, tall, pretty, shapely or eloquent as others......even God has His own fault in your predicament...hmmmmmmm.

Playing the blame game and giving excuses will never bring you solution. Sometimes your just have to get up, bite the bullet and let God. A lot of times, the next move might involve doing things that will hurt your ego or bring inconvenience.....receive grace to cross that bridge and move on to the next level. When you give excuses why things are not working, there are thousands of people who do not have a fraction of the opportunity you have and yet they still make things work out in their situation. 

Retraining, learning a trade, taming your tongue, accepting your fault, a heart of gratitude, positive thinking, willingness to go the extra mile might just be one of the things you need to get the needed change or transformation. A lot of wealthy and successful people I know did not come from a rich background...they just refuse to allow life to keep their back on the ground. Nothing good comes easy, not even a happy relationship! Get up, get going and accept some responsibility about your own life.

You are a child of God, you do not have an excuse or do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment