Monday 25 February 2013

Counting on God's Rule to prevail...

Life will always present us with options that amount to "being caught between the rock and a hard place". Every now and then we experience highs and lows. As God's children, we sometimes allude to the fact that we ought to be immuned against life's challenges. These very challenges constitute our training exercises, they build our spiritual muscles and add to our bucket of coping life skills. The righteous God, our Father does not have the nature of wickedness. He has His way of doing things that our mortal minds regardless of our intellectual academic achievements can not fathom.

Every time you choose to become a part of any organization career-wise, you are provided with training and orientation. This way, you are able to understand what the company stands for, their corporate lingo and ways of doing things. So also, God wants you to become like Him, be a ble to understand and process ideas like Him. In the world, the way up is down, sometimes it is challenging to attempt to wrap your mind around what God intends to achieve through the route He takes you through. However, be rest assured that He will make things work in your favour.

 Another week is here, I encourage you to see your situations through God's lenses. This passage from the book of Habbakkuk 3:17-19 has always been a hard one for me to swallow :

"Though the fig tree may not blossom,
Nor fruit be on the vines;
Though the labor of the olive may fail,
And the fields yield no food;
Though the flock may be cut off from the fold,
And there be no herd in the stalls—
18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will joy in the God of my salvation.

19 The Lord God[c] is my strength;
He will make my feet like deer’s feet,
And He will make me walk on my high hills".

For someone like me, I really do not have any other option, so, I count on God's rule to prevail in the face of any situation or circumstance...Having said that, I have never been disappointed, every challenge brings out the greatness of His Strength, Power,Grace and Ability! So my dear reader, what is it going to be? Waiting patiently for the fulfilment of a promise is not as easy as it sounds, it is challenging without any doubt. Nevertheless, for everyone who chooses to wait it out, refuse to give in, hope against hope they will live to tell their story and testify of God's faithfulness.
It is time to regather strength, regroup, relaunch and rejoice in the place of prayer. Remember, Abraham got his promise child, that Widow, the wife of the prophet who died got a divine business idea and avoided losing her children to slavery, Ruth got married, to a man with swag, the Widow of Nain had her son resurrected and I can continue to list it on. All these butress the fact that God's Rule prevails in the face of all situations. When life and fun seem to be cut out, productivity is at an all time low, the husband/wife who promised "I do" has failed to do. Choose to watch God's rule prevail as you rejoice in your circumstance that has nothing to rejoice about. God is wiping away your tear and bringing a lasting solution to your challenge.
You shall yet praise God and rejoice and I see you walk upon your high places in Jesus name.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment